So I thought I have shook hands with mathematics and have started a good friendship with it at the beginning of the summer. But I am oh-so-wrong! Now that those trigonometric functions are on the roll, I must have a conference with Louis Leithold tonight, tomorrow night, and the following days until the finals. Great.
And my professor isn't here until tomorrow because of a conference in Bohol, so a substitute teacher would be filling in for him. And hey, his pacing was like of a roadrunner's. He was almost through with the coverage of our 4th long exam in just one meeting. And we still have until tomorrow. We almost have no time to breathe.
I overheard a conversation of my classmates behind me during the class. It was somewhat like this:
Sir: Dapat wala na kayong problema dito. (points to the oh-so-complicated notation on the blackboard)
Class: ----
Classmate: (whispers to his seatmate) Sir, guess what? We have!
Hahaha. And I agreed with him silently.
And another news. The results of our online enlistment is officially out! Ask me how it went...
It was such a horrible sight. I only managed to scoot into 2 subjects, for a total of only 6 units! And of course, to make matters worse, there is no second run to the enlistment. Hell would be the days of enrollment! My summer registration was really bad (really bad) and to have another of it this coming semester is a nightmare.
Results of my application for another degree wouldn't be released until the end of the month. I am so anxious. Sana matanggap ako. Please pray for me.
*sigh*
Summer is supposed to be fun, right?
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment