Thursday, April 12, 2007

I hate you, CRS!

Who the hell created this plan of making enlistment online? This virtual pila, as my friend has coined, is really causing my head to ache. And this isn't funny!

And though I have accessed into the site, the links keep on giving errors as results. Talk about technology, huh? And when I have already logged in, the page for enlistment itself wouldn't load properly.

I am beginning to feel sick... If this wouldn't fix itself in the next 48 hours, I might just quit dreaming in attending summer classes. But if I would not take these subjects this vacation, my first semester would be too jammed pack and I might not even have time to breathe enough air.


I still am not sure if I would be accepted to my course of choice because until now, I have not passed my application forms. My 2nd sem grades are still not available, and they are a part of the requirements. Talk about luck.

Summer is supposed to be fun, right? But it is almost ruined. Great.

No comments: