I was a ghost. Literally. The AcadsComm was in an online conference this afternoon, and everything was going well, when suddenly they couldn't read my messages! I was literally a ghost, being able to read their posts but mine are invisible to them. This happened thrice, I think, which prolonged our meeting. But oh well, our committee had done a great job brainstorming. I love them. <3
But now, I am bored. For the nth time this sembreak, I am bored.
Okay, 3 days to go before I go back to school! Yey.
And also, I already got all my needed subjects in CRS. Even though I hate the idea of having classes until 5:30 in the afternoon thrice a week, at least I now have all my needed subjects. Hurray for me! Thank you, CRS. For the first time, I love you. Haha
And also, yes, 12 days to go. :)
And yes, Happy Halloween to all! :D
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment