Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Had my last exam today, yey! Sembreak, here I come!
Last Monday, I had my exam on Sociology 11 (Contemporary Philippine Social Issues) and though I knew I sucked at the objective part ("Objective talaga kung objective!" --me), I know I'll pull through. I am confident with that subject, knowing that I love the course and understood it. And my Praxis orgmates told me (who had already taken subjects under the same professor) that she (the prof) doesn't believe in the grading system and sees them as repressive. One of the best professors in the department, I must say, and I am very much happy to have taken her. My performance in the subject was exemplary, I might say, and I guess I shone. Haha
Yesterday was the complete opposite. I had my final exam in Sociology 101 (General Sociology), and I knew I was hanging by a thread. My long exams' scores were always "bitin", heytdem. My paper, though done with full effort, was still, uh, making me nervous. My final exam... ged. 115-point essay? WTF, I said. Almost 3/4 of the exam was the essay. Aheytet. Thanks for the bonus -0.25 that I'll get in my final grade because of my perfect attendance (no absence, no tardiness recorded!) that I worked for so hard because I know that I am facing a cliff. Gesh. *breathe in, breathe out*
And today... I had my oral exam in Sociology 114 (Philippine Social System), and it was quite fine. Though the questions were given a few days before, I still crammed my answers this morning (what's new?) and still have researched decent information to give me a decent grade. Well, the exam turned out okay. I was supposed to take the exam at 11 AM, but was called at 11:50. Fastest 10 minutes of my life. Just finished giving my objectives, theoretical framework, etc and my 6 minutes were already eaten up! Had to squeeze in all the necessary information in the remaining 4 minutes. I knew we extended and my professor wasn't competent in timing me, so we still managed to chat up after. Haha. Oh well. At least it was my last exam and I can go to Cavite after! Yey.
So my sembreak's here! I just have to wait for my grades online on CRS. Anxiety might invade my mind, but at least I am in my comfort zone. Haha. Got to keep up. And still hoping for the best. Haaaay.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment