Thursday, November 1, 2007

CRS, oh CRS!

I am so happy!

The CRS have been so nice to me and had granted me the full 17 units that I need, with (almost) all the professors that I want to have in tow. I said almost because my Sociology 180 (Social Statistics) professor was (as far as I have heard) the lesser able instructor of the course, but the better one's schedule is in conflict with my Sociology 182 (Qualitative Methods) class. 182 would be handled by a better professor than that of the previous semester's so I am taking advantage of this opportunity to get him. Well, maybe this setup is better since, as I have heard, my 182 prof is OC and matrabaho so my 180 (with the prof who doesn't require much) wouldn't be a hassle. *Plus, my Spanish 11 (Elementary Spanish) professor is still concealed in the CRS. :(*

Another reason why I am in a good mood is that I finally got (or seen, rather) all my grades from the previous semester. And my Sociology 101 (General Sociology), which I have been anxious all along, turned out fine! Yey! After a semester of haggardness, I am very relieved to say (with my computations) that I have maintained my College Scholar standing. Whew. What a relief. :) But pressure's on me to maintain it further this coming semester. T_T

A new semester's coming. I am still reluctant to leave the break behind. :(

No comments: