I didn't think of it in that way that day. I just realized it yesterday morning. Oh well. Things are getting unpredictable by the minute.
I just didn't expect thing like those would happen. And I didn't realize they were happening then and there. I was just, maybe, thrilled by what was happening.
Finally, I am happy once again. I am finally over the drama. I am infatuating again. Heck, when will I ever learn?
Oh well. I'm glad I'll be seeing him in a few days' time. We'll be hanging out again. He's just so nice. And funny. And outspoken. And knows how to listen. And all.
I'm smitten. All over again.
But I cannot be very well sure by my hideous feelings. They're just as unreliable as my Panda ballpen. Will write a few words, but will die the next. Will have a burst of ink again, then will faint. Oh well.
Coz I shiver,
I just break up
When I'm near you,
It all gets out of hand
Coz I shiver,
I get bent up
There's no way that
I know you'll understand.
- Shiver, Natalie Imbruglia

No comments:
Post a Comment