Sunday, July 29, 2007

you're everything i wanted and more NOT

To you, who will never know that it's you I'm talking to:

Okay. I lied. I made up a story... okay, a couple of stories. They're not really made up, actually. They happened. There was truth behind them, all of them. They were all true. The only lie was in the way I told them. I just exaggerated. I was sarcastic.


I didn't intend to use his name. But I was just so crushed into dust when you were talking to me that I needed to tell you those stories to defend myself. Yes, that was pathetic. But I was torn inside. And I couldn't show you that.

But it's okay. It's all over now. I'm getting on with my life, pretending to be sympathetic for your situation as your friend (and only as your friend). I understand.

Sabit lang ako sa eksena, kaya hindi ko pwedeng hawakan ang manibela.



To speak or not to,

Where to begin
The great dilemmas I'm finding myself in?
For all I know you only see me as a friend,
I try to tell myself, "Wake up, fool
This fairy tale's got to end..."
-- Balisong, Rivermaya

No comments: