Sunday, July 8, 2007

lucky you, you were rescued.

I said I wasn't gonna lose my head but then POP! goes my heart.

I can't believe this. I really can't. And I said you're going down the drain, but then people just came to your rescue and cleaned your name.

But still, what I saw had changed your image in my head. And no matter how nice you are, you still remain shallow and superficial in some ways.

Sorry about that.

And what I am more sorry about is myself. I felt bitter about you, but now, I still want to see you. And the more I deny it, the more I feel like a liar.

Maybe I was being judgmental. Maybe I was just overwhelmed with your presence that I expected much from you, thus led me to highlight your flaws. I'm sorry, my bad.

I guess, you have almost went down the drain but still managed to held on to the ridges. And I didn't have the courage to open the faucet and drown you down.

1 comment:

KB said...

WHAT HAPPENED!!!!