I should be happy since dates like today's only happen once in every century. But no, today is as uneventful as uneventfulness could be.
I should be studying; reading several chapters by several authors for Socio101. I should be doing my journal for Socio11. I should be reading my readings for Fil40 and PanPil17. But what have I accomplished so far? Nothing. I am as lazy as a sloth could be. Loser, loser me.
The sky had practically cried all day today. The wind was really cold, and considering our house's location here in Cavite, it was really cold. I slept until 10am, and slept again after lunch. I could have read several pages of my readings, but no, I stayed in bed and when I had enough sleep in my head, I downloaded MP3s instead. Call me a very functional person.
I didn't watch the UAAP games. But I saw a blog of my friend saying that UP lost! And my eyes literally grew large. First game of the season and we lost?! Talk about luck.
Wow, 10PM na pala. I'm supposed to have an online conference with my orgmates from UP CRAdLe, but where are they? I am getting sleepy as I am typing this.
I should have made this day special (for myself, of course) since I have waited for this day to come ever since 7 became my favorite (and lucky) number. But no, it was as typical as the other days. Oh well, if July 07, 2007 had turned out to be a schoolday, it would surely be different! But since today turned out to be a weekend, my usual lazy mode had took over me. Poor, poor me.
I really should be reading now. My Socio101 prof *gasp* surprised us with a quiz last meeting and I knew I sucked then. I should have learned my lesson now, but I am really turning rebellious against myself. God help me.
Hooray, I wouldn't have Socio114 for the next 2 weeks. That's 4 meetings all in all. My prof had flown away today to a research project with UNICEF or UNESCO, I can't remember which, in Laos. I am glad to have one less class, but I wish to have lost Socio101 instead. I like my 114 better than my 101, but what can I do? So much for my wishful thinking.
I really should be reading now!
But my CRAdLe conference is now on the roll. I think I have to push my reading for tomorrow. *sigh* I really am turning into a real delinquent. I hate this. I need to work harder.
Oh God, please help me.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your blog is excellent!
Please, send me the photo of your keyring and the link of your blog,
I'll publish in my blog!
Thank you
My email: nicekeyrings@gmail.com
Post a Comment