First week back. Powerful, powerful days. There were classes when the teachers didn't appear. Some did, greeted then left. Others attended, went straight to policies and even gave us homeworks! So this pays for being a sophomore student. *sigh*
With 3 majors, 2 GEs, 1 foreign language, 1 PE (at last!), and 1 CWTS, wow, I have 5 days of schooling. But hey, I'm happy for being a Socio major because that has been what I have wanted all along. I'm glad but that happiness isn't enough to make me studious. I remain lazy. haha
** My 114 prof didn't appear for 2 consecutive meetings. I guess he was avoiding the students asking for extra slots.
** My 101, fierce-looking. She looks tough, but she knows how to laugh too, nice.
** My Span10 prof was a genuine Spanish. He was really patient and upbeat all along (and naive too, about the class cards, grading, etc) but that didn't make things better because I couldn't really get a grip at first. Thanks to the Spanish for Beginners book that I bought. And also, thanks to my dad who could speak Spanish (his ability which I haven't known until last night).
** My PE class. Wow, stretching class. Time to unwind! Thankyouverymuch.
** My CWTS. I am so grateful to our instructor because she accepted us all (yes, we all) who were begging for slots. :)
** My Fil40. I was stunned to find that the professors were shuffled! The teacher that I was really dying to have was lost. And I have no other chance because I have already exhausted my AHs. Talk about luck.
** My PanPil17, so far so good. My instructor is funny and student-like. And the reading list was so pop. Cute.
** My 11. Our class was mostly composed to freshies! And they were somewhat annoying because they were so noisy even when someone (including our prof) was talking. Oh well, they should never dare to reason out that they paid higher tuition fees so that they could do what they want anytime they want to. And oh, we were given a homework about looking for the banner news on the day of our birth. I went to the main library to check them in the periodicals, then lo and behold, I needed to use the microfilms. Haha, I was stupid because I have already forgotten how to use them. Thanks to the librarians who were really patient with me.
The AddMat was a hassle! A lot of students really had a bad time in just having their forms torn apart in the Registrar's Office. I was one of them.
Oh a lot of troubles happened this past week. I have already forgotten about most of them, thank you.
Another year ahead of me. Wow, Second year na'ko! Dapat mas masipag na ako ngayon. Oh, I sound so idealistic, don't |? :p
Oh, I just observed. The boys that I liked (like) were (are)... I saw (see) them all on TF's. I wonder what the MTh's got that they seemed (seem) so allergic to them. Haha. Incidentally, I am now keeping an eye on that boy in one of my, yes you guessed it right, TF classes. And I guess I am finally getting over him! Congratulate me! haha :D
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment