Name thirteen songs from your head and answer the following questions:
1. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
2. Feels like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk
3. Shiver by Natalie Imbruglia
4. I Miss You by Blink 182
5. If You're Gone by Matchbox 20
6. Burnout by Sugarfree
7. Hopelessly Addicted by The Corrs
8. If You're Not the One by Daniel Bedingfield
9. The Night that the Light Went Out in NYC by The Ataris
10. Best I Ever Had by Vertical Horizon
11. When I Look to the Sky by Train
12. Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
13. I Need to be Next to You by Leigh Nash
Who do you remember when you hear Number 4?
I wouldn't say his name... *wink*
Does Number 8 make you happy?
Happy kind of sad. yeah.
Has Number 3 made you cry?
No. But I like it a lot that it makes me go sentimental.
In what occasion did you hear Number 9?
Just a few moments ago when I opened my Multiply account. It was playing on my homepage.
Do you miss Number 10?
Yes. I haven't heard it for quite some time now.
Which lyrics do you like the best from Number 1?
"Those three words / Are said too much / They're not enough..."
"If I lay here / If I just lay here / Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"
Do you imagine something when you hear Number 2?
The scene from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days when this song was played in the background.
Who do you remember when you hear Number 6?
Someone from my early teenage years. *It makes me laugh now that I remember him. haha
When was the last time you heard Number 11?
I couldn't remember, so I guess that was a long time ago.
Who told you about Number 8?
No one, actually. It caused quite a craze in my early high school days so I guess the trend got the me listening to it. And loved it!
Do you often sing Number 11?
Not much.
Have you sung Number 7 to anyone?
I sang it to myself last night, but I haven't sang it to anybody else. I was thinking of a person, but obviously, he couldn't hear me sing. haha!
Does Number 10 inspire your life?
Quite.
Does Number 5 tell about your feelings?
haha! you guess.
What do you feel when you hear Number 2?
sentimental.
Do you smile when you hear Number 11?
uhm...
When was the first time you heard Number 1?
When I accidentally downloaded it from LimeWire. Good accident, actually.
If you could dedicate Number 9 to someone, who would it be?
To someone! guess who. haha!
Does Number 7 mean a lot to you?
Not much.
What’s so special about Number 10?
It's bringing me back to memory lane. haha
Would you sing Number 11 to anyone? To who?
To someone if there's someone.
Does Number 8 remind you of someone?
"hehe" is all that I could say.
What memory comes to your mind when you hear Number 5?
When I first saw its music video. They were on a rooftop. And the vid was in black and white.
Do you want to hear Number 12 right now?
Yes? Ok, yes. I am kind of reminiscing in an altrock way.
Can you remember clearly the first time you heard Number 13?
Not "clearly". But I remember that I first heard (seen) it on MTV a few years back. It became my favorite song.

1 comment:
wow. ang haba ng surbey.
-titit
Post a Comment