wow.. After a very loooong, tiringgggg day... At long last, my documents are now okay and I am now a BA Sociology student! Yay!
So I must be sad because I wasn't reconsidered for the BS Economics degree, but to tell you the truth, I am not. I don't know. Maybe I really liked BA Sociology more that BS Economics subconsciously.
And my parents are okay with that! And it's my mom's birthday today. Love you. :)
But still, I just can't let go of my interest in economics. I am thinking of maybe minoring in econ if ever. What do you think?
Wish me luck!
And yes, the enrollment is already on Tuesday. And I am in a new college, the College of Social Science and Philosophy! I know things would be really different. But I hope things would turn out great.
New year. New course. New subjects to take. New friends to meet. More friends to catch up with. Have a good year ahead to all! :)
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi V! Congratulations! You made it sa Socio. Nonetheless, I hope you have a good time there. At least di ba, magkapitbahay pa rin colleges natin! By the way, if you need help, text me, I have friends there. Okay okay!?!? Okay. Bye bye!
veda, i forgot nga pala. pinatay ko yung unang multiply account ko. add mo na lang ako: paulemeric07.multiply.com LOL.
yeah.. congratulations.=) it's a great course, and i'm sure you'll enjoy it! hope this sem'll be an enjoyable one for us! see you around..=)
Post a Comment