I am not good when it comes to CNF or Creative Non-Fiction. And maybe that's why I cannot update this blog as often as I would want to. I have a lot of things to say, or rather, want to say. But I find it hard to put them together coherently. Ideas come rushing to my mind, racing for the front line, betting for a space in my piece. And they bombard me until I can write nothing.
Bad thing is, I badly need the skill to write well since I am the Vice-Chairperson for Academic Affairs of UP Praxis. And I didn't volunteer for the position. The ACLE's coming up and we need concept papers. Me and my committee members Kris and Gabo must write one each. Due's tomorrow!
My another problem is, the paper needs a theoretical framework and I haven't taken any theory course yet. Doom for me. I only know the grand theories, so I cannot find a more specific one for my topic. Bang bang bang to my head right now.
Okay, breathe in... breathe out.
To the Acads team: In silk, in mud, in paper, or in blood... We'll pull through!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment