Got this from one of my Multiply contacts' homepage. I don't know who made this, if she made this, if she got this from someone else, or elsewhere. But when I first read this, I realized how true it is.
purple. the number seven. chocolate. procrastination. chicken. sleeping. chucks. minimalism. black pens. schedules. laughing out loud. names. sweets. etimologies. line breaks. dried leaves. cheese. soundtracks. melons. guy movies. defense mechanisms. gossip. :D. sunset. french fries. alternative rock music. camwhoring. theories. supernumerary crushes. notes. stalking. randomness.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. - Semisonic, Closing Time
We've spent our whole lives waiting for all the things we think we want but never really knowing what we have. - The Ataris, The Night that the Light Went Out in NYC
Once I know who I'm not, then I'll know who I am. - Alanis Morissette, Precious Illusions
1 comment:
DITO NA ME, VEIGHDA!
Post a Comment