
I've become much too good at being invincible.
I'm an expert at play-it-safe and keep-it-cool
But I swear, this isn't who I'm meant to be
I refuse to let my life rule over me.
Let me feel,
I don't care if I break down
Let me fall even if I hit the ground
And if I cry a little,
Die a little,
At least I know I lived
Just a little.
I'm an expert at play-it-safe and keep-it-cool
But I swear, this isn't who I'm meant to be
I refuse to let my life rule over me.
Let me feel,
I don't care if I break down
Let me fall even if I hit the ground
And if I cry a little,
Die a little,
At least I know I lived
Just a little.
--- Let Me Fall, Bethany Joy Lenz

2 comments:
Si Bethany Joy Lenz yung sa OneTreeHill diba? hehe. Bago na ata surname nya e.
ewan ko kung bago na. hindi rin ako nanonood (or nakakapanood, more precisely) ng One Tree Hill. maganda lang ang kanta nyang ito.
Post a Comment