Wednesday, August 22, 2007

in times of rain, smile!



Deadlines on the way, both in my acads and in my orgs. Gesh.

Thank you na lang kasi kahit paano, inspired ako. I still get a hang off my burdens. Though it is nothing serious, I still am happy. Nothing beats the feeling that someone is fond of you out there and seeing him is cool. I mean, you can laugh out loud when you're together and talk about almost everything. Though sometimes he tells you things you don't want to know (or more of, to hear), it still is good to have that someone. And hanging out is fun. And it takes the pressure off your mind even for just a while.

I just hope this is something I wouldn't be paranoid about a few days or months from now. Heck, we still got a lot of things to know about each other (and it is great when he remembers the things you tell him, even the small ones). And I guess those would be great topics for our future discussions, apart from the usual ones that we talk about. It's amazing that he is smart and outspoken, and I learn a lot from him. I know it's capitalistic for me to think of it this way, but I guess I like him because he is nice to me and he makes me feel giddy. Shucks, returns oriented. Sorry.

But whatever. I am happy nowadays and I hope that things would continue being this way. I just wish my acads would be as good as my social circle is.

:)

PS: It is raining hard outside (as far as I can hear from here) and I have no umbrella. So basically, I am stuck here in the netshop. Roommates! Sunduin niyo ako! Haha :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

veighda! si gemma to. :D
grabe ang cute ng pic.
gaara and lee from naruto.
cool!