Wow. It's official. I'm now a BA Sociology major. Yey. I thought it was just a wishful dream when I took Socio 10 two semesters ago and loved it.
I was officially enrolled two days ago (sorry, I was too lazy and overwhelmed to update this journal). I was and still am happy. In spite of my aching legs due to overwalking, oh well, I am thrilled to finally be a part of the Socio people. :)
And oh. I saw him. I was too overwhelmed to think. I shouldn't have called his name and said hi. I should have ignored him. I should have let him walk away. But stupid me. The next thing I knew, I was calling him and smiling. Yeah right. I was foolish. Now, I couldn't let go of the moment. Oh well. Now I'm back to phase1 of this I-should-forget-about-him agenda. Stupid stupid stupid.
But still, I am happy to have spent the enrollment with my (ex-)blockmates Pia and Charles. We were really laughing and joking around. The heat of the sun was exhausting plus the pressure of finding subjects, but the bonding moments were greater than the tiresome adventures. :)
I couldn't write anything more. Classes start on Tuesday. *sigh* I bet I would have Lots (with a capital L) of readings and papers to do. What, with my 3 major subjects plus 2 Arts & Humanities subjects. Oh well. I wish to have a PE to at least give me time to unwind. *sigh again*
Have a great year ahead of you! May we pass all our subjects and keep our spirits at all times (we should!). Good luck to us! We can conquer the university that's weighing us down (with tasks, that is)! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment