Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hello, summer!

Summer classes are officially over! Thank you very much.

After 20+ days of thorough mathematics (calculus) dosage in my body, I am finally free to rehabilitate myself! I had my final exam this morning, and though I wasn't really confident with my performance, I am happy nonetheless. The only thing that keeps me on the edge of my seat is the final grade that I would get after all of these. I hope it would be the savior of my embarrassing Math17 grade, so as for the School of Economics to reconsider me for admission. Wish me luck! Keep your fingers crossed for me. And I'll also do so for you, whatever your endeavors are at the moment.

More than a week of vacation... Wow. I miss being lazy. Haha!

But really, after those days of intellectual pressure which makes me really tired and hungry though I was not really moving strenuously. All I did was listen, write, solve, and really think. But it stressed me out!


But I still have papers to be signed for my shifting. Hooray, I was accepted to BA Sociology! I am no longer doomed into nonmajor-ism. But though I am now free to accept my admission, I still want to transfer to BS Economics. "Heavens, please have mercy!!!"

Haaaay... I still got more things to worry about. But please let me savor this sweet moment of relaxation that I really missed.

This is my summer vacation. And as it is beginning to unfold for me, maybe it is already closing for you. Poor me. But really, this escape from school is so sweet.

Back to my lazy, sedentary mode. I miss it. :)

1 comment:

KB said...

Kahit may summer classes dati, tamad pa rin ako. I never forget to be tamad, kaya I never miss it! Haha. Matatanggap tayo. Wag kang mag-alala.