Saturday, May 26, 2007

burp!

It is raining outside. What a good break from a very warm summer day!

My stomach is aching. Maybe because it was used with my 2-meals-a-day habit for 20+ days during the summer term. And now, I have been eating waaay much more than that. Wooosh. Let's just hope that my pants would still fit next week when I come back to school to get my papers done. :)

Finally! The PC is fixed! After almost 2 weeks of hibernation because of some connection problem between the monitor and the CPU, it is finally okay. Thanks to our kind neighbor who went through the trouble of testing our videocard for faults, all for free! Thanks Kuya Ryan!

But though my summer vacation is all relaxation, I still couldn't relax my mind with all the pressure and stress of thinking about my shifting. Whoa. Now, my stomach's churning again. I don't know if this has got to do with my anxiety, but maybe.

Golly. I sent an email to my math professor, asking for an earlier release of my grade, or at least, a certification of my class standing. And I hope he would consider my request. Because if I wouldn't be able to submit my grade to the School of Economics, (Heaven forbid!) they might not accept it anymore. And I might just bawl my heart out right then and there, and risk my dignity until they pay me some mercy and decide to accept me. Or they could just accept it and accept me, so they could avoid those drastic measures of mine.

I feel uneasy. My stomach's aching due to some reason I couldn't exactly point out. Maybe I have eaten something bad. Maybe due to the cold that crept up my feet. Maybe because to sudden changes in my eating habits. Or...

Maybe I have just eaten more stress than food lately.

Eat stress for breakfast! No way. I'm already overfed.

No comments: